IT'S YOUR WORLD

IT'S YOUR WORLD
Your Own Way To Save The Planet

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Well,  we're not exactly 'The Jetsons',  but you do have to admit we do live in interesting times.
And quite actually,  all we have to do to save our wonderful, generous planet earth is to keep our eyes and ears open to what is around us and new innovations that are coming our way.

Here's an excerpt of one of those great money saving and green products...

But before we go any further…I've gotta admit something:
"My neighbors actually laughed at me when I told
them I was going to convert an electric car. But only
a few months later I proved them wrong..."

On the 12th of March 2007 I embarked on a journey: I started converting my own electric car. To be honest it was a pretty terrifying thought. I knew nothing about electric cars and changing my car's motor oil was my mechanical limit.

I told my neighbors what I was doing and they laughed, thinking I was joking! Many saw it as unnecessary, and that could be true - if it was still 1986...

Remember the 80's? Big hair, big money and no reality TV. When smoking was allowed anywhere and mobile phones were something for yuppies only. When oil flowed faster than tap water, and didn't cost much more.

That was a long time ago. Nowadays, Grandma has a cellphone and even a spoonful of oil costs more than a low-fat- double-shot-soymilk-mocha-latte.

Right now, we are living in a different world. A world where gas prices are unpredictable, and rising. A world where pollution affects every major city. A world where oil is expected to run out during our own lifetimes.

The world is currently at the mercy of foreign oil. When the oil producing nations recently raised the price of gas to $5 a gallon the global economy collapsed. We're now starting to recover from it but every month, slowly but surely, the price of gas climbs again...

The recent film Who Killed the Electric Car encouraged me to finally begin researching the project, with the experience of waiting in a nearby gas service station recently for 15 minutes being the final straw. I know it was a Saturday, but having to wait for 15 long minutes for $30 worth of something I didn't want in the first place? No thank you!   Find Out More....

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think

GO VIRAL TODAY!!

GREAT RESULTS FOR ME SO FAR!!